成为基民

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 4731|回复: 5

完美的《迁徙的鸟》

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-2-11 19:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

To Be By Your Side Compose:Bruno Coulais Album: Le Peuple Migrateur Soundtrack Across the oceans Across the seas, Over forests of blackened trees. Through valleys so still we dare not breathe, To be by your side. Over the shifting desert plains, Across mountains all in flames. Through howling winds and driving rains, To be by your side. Every mile and every year for every one a little tear. I cannot explain this, Dear, I will not even try. Into the night as the stars collide, Across the borders that divide forests of stone standing petrified, To be by your side. Every mile and every year, For every one a single tear. I cannot explain this, Dear, I will not even try. For I know one thing, Love comes on a wing. For tonight I will be by your side. But tomorrow I will fly. From the deepest ocean To the highest peak, Through the frontiers of your sleep. Into the valley where we dare not speak, To be by your side. Across the endless wilderness where all the beasts bow down their heads. Darling I will never rest till I am by your side. Every mile and every year, Time and Distance disappear I cannot explain this. Dear No, I will not even try. For I know one thing, Love comes on a wing and tonight I will be by your side. But tomorrow I will fly away, Love rises with the day and tonight I may be by your side. But tomorrow I will fly, Tomorrow I will fly, Tomorrow I will fly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-2-12 05:19 | 显示全部楼层
有种想飞的冲动。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-2-12 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
好看~我刚看过的!这里有介绍: http://yule.sohu.com/7/0903/82/column213608251.shtml
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-2-25 16:56 | 显示全部楼层
一般的都翻译成《鸟与梦飞行》